Regional Sales Manager, South CentralThe Role
Develop the business for Chicago Pneumatic Industrial air compressor, MARK air compressor and Pneumatech compressed air treatment, condensate management and Industrial gas generation product portfolios in the South Central /Southwest territory. States may include LA, AR, OK, TX, NM, AZ, and SoCal, Successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing an indirect distributor network, establishing sales goals for distributors, conduct product training and driving sales and increase market share through territorial development, distributor optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development and Sales (80%) – Develop the compressor, air treatment and gas generation business for multiple brands in the South Central /Southwest territory including establishing goals for product sales. Meet or exceed established business goals through intensive prospecting, distributor sales training and follow up. Control expenses, while maximizing company assets, time, skills, and profit levels. Identify key customers and markets. Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy to maximize business results with distributor and markets. Review business development strategies on a regular basis and recommend modifications and enhancements that will secure sales goals in line with growth targets. Implement Way to Market: territory management, distributor segmentation and targets, lead generation. Represent the Company at trade shows and conferences, as required. Maintain effective lines of communication with the National Sales Manager, Business Line Manager (or President), Logistic, Technical and Service departments.
- Reporting (5%) – Prepare monthly reports and provide to manager before 4th day of the month to show market trends, business development results, competitor activity, sales forecasts, and prospective activity.
- Market Analysis (5%) - Continuously pursue knowledge and understanding of economic trends and news that may affect the compressor business. Report such activity to the National Sales Manager, Business Line Manager (or President).
- Personal Development (5%) – Through training and development, remain current in the product knowledge and sales/marketing skills necessary to be effective in the position.
- Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Chicago Pneumatic standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we expect of you?
Education and Experience:
- Three years of sales experience, with a strong background in rotary screw and piston compressors or related compressed air products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical area.
What you can expect from us?
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel applications.
- 50%+ Travel required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- Opportunities for professional development
Attractive benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Competitive Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
Over 120 years of experience
Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic (CP) name has represented reliability and attention to customer needs, with construction, maintenance and production tools and compressors designed for specific industrial applications. Today, CP has a global reach, with local distributors around the world. Our people start every single day with a passion to research, develop, manufacture and deliver new products that are meant to meet your needs not only today, but tomorrow as well.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco Compressors LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Atlas Copco Compressors LLC employees, workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment other, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.