TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
In relation to the development of our aftermarket business and of the technical competence in our distributor network in Italy, with particular focus for screw equipments, we are looking for a new resource who will take care of:
- Nurture customers needs knowledge handling Technical and After-Sales tasks, responding to technical queries and field visits to key customers as and when required, helping aftermarket team in building a vision for a successful customer experience;
- Taking an active part in new products introduction as technical reference for project and operations management
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and deal with the internal processing of the warranty system, liaise with the PC's with regards to product technical queries;
- Collaborate in planning, organizing and delivery of technical training programs;
- Produce technical information bulletins and data updates and distribute using media communication platforms to the Distributor's network;
- Forward feedback and reports regarding technical issues to appropriate departments based on review and analysis and initiate corrective action to bring these issues to prompt, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction;
- Proactive adoption of CRM platform C4C for a successful sharing and traceability of commercial leads from technical support;
- Proactive support for e-commerce platform business
- To lead technical development of our Distributors network as a key value to grant maximum and professional service and to develop loyalty.
- To assure sales leads generation feeding from efficient support towards the distributor’s channel.
Experience of working within the aftermarket / services environment
- Very good level of English
- Italian mother tongue
- You have an excellent knowledge of compressors, compressed air technology and air treatment
- Skilled in IT tools like MS Office, Outlook and SAP, CRM
- Knowledge of the Brand organization and its products is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Mechanics, Electricity, Electronics and Air treatment
- You have a clear communication in a structured way, within and without the team
- You have a commercial feeling
- You are a solution provider and have good analytical skills
- You act with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
- You are striving for continuous improvement
- You are assertive and good in stress management
Country and city description
Italy, Robassomero (Torino)
MultiAir Italia S.r.l. is a Customer Center within the Compressor Technique Business Area and responsible for the Italian Market.
MultiAir is formed by the brands of:
ABAC, ALUP, BALMA, CHICAGO PNEUMATIC, CECCATO, MARK, PNEUMATECH, WORTHINGTON CREYSSENSAC.
The business is managed through 2 Sales Units (Brendola, Robassomero) supporting a 100% Indirect Sales Channel (Dealers, Distributors, Resellers, OEMs)
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.