Introducing the CP7735 3/8” Impact Wrench
Chicago Pneumatic is excited to introduce the CP7735 impact wrench as the newest addition to the 3/8” composite impact wrench offering. Some of the great features and benefits include:
- 300 ft-lbs (407Nm) of ultimate torque in reverse for all the power needed to loosen the toughest fasteners a 3/8” impact would face.
- Twin hammer clutch to remove stubborn fasteners more efficiently.
- Three position regulator in forward that provides the torque needed without over torquing the fastener
- Composite handle that provides strong durability with less weight
- Teasing throttle that allows the operator to have complete control when removing or starting a fastener to prevent from stripping the threads.
- Available in a ½” version for tough to reach areas a normal ½” can not reach
- Available in a quiet version reducing the impacted sound pressure to 86 dBA.
- CP7735 : 3/8” Impact Wrench
- CP7735Q : 3/8” Quiet Impact Wrench
- CP7735H : ½” Impact Wrench
- CP7735HQ : ½” Quiet Impact Wrench