The Chicago Pneumatic CP9362, CP9363, and CP9373 are a full range of robust chipping hammers, built for the toughest industrial applications.
Ideal for weld flux chipping, demolition, scaling in shipyards, large castings cleaning, rivet busting, or removing concrete rest from concrete mixers.
The CP9362, CP9363 and CP9373 chipping hammer series - 10 models available - delivers maximum power in a compact and robust industrial design. The versatility of the range covers from 1” to 4” and from 3.4 lbs to 8.4 lbs tool weight.
- The CP9362, with 2800 BPM and 7.4 lbs (3.4 kg) features a compact handle for operating in low clearance areas
- The CP9363 exists in version 15 to 18.4 lbs (6.8 to 8.4 kg) and features a robust and ergonomic gooseneck handle, as well as a rotative exhaust deflector on a heat treated durable cylinder for maximal durability. The BPM range covered is from 1600 to 2750 BPM
- The CP9373 exists in version 17.9 to 20.1 lbs (8.2 to 9.15 kg) and features an extremely durable 4-bolt designed D-handle ideal for super intensive use. The BPM range covered is from 1700 to 2600 BPM
- The whole range of chipping hammers is equipped with a retainer ring for secure yet fast chisel replacement, and is designed in two versions for round or hexagonal chisel profiles ( .580 and .680 round and oval collars). Built like tanks, the CP9362, CP9363, and CP9373 chipping hammers offer you the best durability and will hit hard when you need it!
- The Chicago Pneumatic CP9362, CP9363, and CP9373 series is built for the North American Market. (Not for CE markets.)