Our Business Code of Practice
Summarized in the Chicago Pneumatic Business Code of Practice are the following internal policy documents, related to business ethics and social and environmental performance. All companies within the group are expected to adhere to these policies, which are published in the group’s intranet database, The Way We Do Things.
The main international ethical guidelines supported by Chicago Pneumatic are:
- United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights: www.un.org
- International Labour Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work: www.ilo.org
- United Nations Global Compact: www.unglobalcompact.org
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises: www.oecd.org
- Chicago Pneumatic sustainability reporting follows the GRI Global Reporting Initiative guidelines: www.globalreporting.org
Chicago Pneumatic values Chicago Pneumatic is part of a global industrial group of companies developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services to a wide range of customers and end-users.
We strive to be a good and reliable corporate citizen, observing the spirit as well as the letter of the laws of the countries in which we operate.
Wherever we operate, our reputation is a most valuable asset, and it is determined by how we act. We shall avoid any action that would jeopardize respect for Chicago Pneumatic.