- The standard coalescing filter uses the Green M element and provides a reliable filter for overall filtration
- Excellent low pressure drop
- More effective than a particulate filter because it also removes lubricant and liquids in suspension
- Ideal as a pre-filter for removing bulk solids and liquids before
- The fine coalescing filter uses the Red S element and provides a high level of particulate and coalescing filtration
- Maximum coalescing efficiency available
- Excellent prevention of oil and fluid carryover into the system
- Provides technically oil-free air; exceeds ISO 8573 Class 1 for oil carryover
|GRADE||DESCRIPTION||COALESCING EFFICIENCY||MAXIMUM OIL CARRYOVER||MICRON RATING||PRESSURE DROP (PSID) @ RATED FLOW|
|M||Coalescing filter capable of separating emulsion and particles down to 0.1 micron, liquid and oil included. Maximum contents of residual oil 0.1 mg/m3.
|S||Coalescing filter capable of separating residual oil and extremely small particles down to 0.01 micron. It produces air technically free from oil.