The CP 0003 and CP 0004 are designed to effectively compact soil around foundations and other structures, and for compacting backfill in trenches and around poles and sign posts.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum power - slow, powerful blows efficiently and quickly compact all types of backfill, including clay and soils containing high percentages of finely crushed or powdered material
- Heat-treated cylinder and chrome plated piston - significantly extend tool life
- Adjustable packing - maintains a positive air seal
- Butt held with clamp screw - for quick, easy replacement
- Exhaust deflector - directs air, moisture and oil away from operator
- Integral oiler - continuously lubricates tool during operation
- Well balanced, smooth operation tool - easily guided by one person
|Part Number||Description||Weight||Air consumption||Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 20643)||Blows per minute||CE|
For detailed technical data please refer to the pdf files below.
The CP 0044 is a powerful direct driven tool.
The CP 2190 is a heavy duty tool designed for use when pouring low slump concrete in columns, footings, slabs and walls.
The CP 0315 Core drill is a powerful, hand-held, rotary drill with a threaded output shaft onto which a water swivel and core bit can be fitted.