CP6930 PALED 1-1/2" impact wrench
Chicago Pneumatic introduces the CP6930 PALED as the newest addition to the 1-½" impact wrench offering.
Designed as an MRO alternative to our popular CP6120 Series, the CP6930 PALED gives you all the power and durability necessary to tackle the toughest maintenance and assembly jobs. In addition, a host of standard features and options make the CP6930 PALED an easy choice over the competition. Some of the great features and benefits include:
- An inside or outside trigger that provides the operator with a choice to best fit the need of the application.
- Adjustable air exhaust that deflects the exhaust away from the operator
- Four position power setting to help prevent over tightening of fasteners
- Oil bath clutch for superior clutch durability and overall extended life.
3540 ft-lbs of Ultimate Torque in reverse
- Optional suspension bail allows the operator to support less of the weight of the tool and increases efficiencies, especially over extended periods of use.
- Steel housing & clutch protectors that provide added protection on the areas most commonly damaged due to wear.
- Oil plug for easy maintenance of the clutch oil