CPA: Oil injected rotary screw air compressors
Tank Mounted Air Compressors / Floor Mounted / Tank Mounted With Dryer
Tank-mounted air compressor
Tank Mounted Air Compressors are especially suitable for new or independent installations where compressed air with a low noise level is needed. The unit consists of a compressor and tank.
Floor-mounted air compressor
Especially suitable for installations near which compressed air is needed or as an extension to existing installations.
Tank-mounted with dryer
Especially suitable for installations that need to produce compressed air with a low dew-point. The unit consists of a compressor, a tank and a refrigerating dryer using R 134 gas: it features a dew-point indicator and timed condensate discharge. When oil-free compressed air is required, the unit can be fitted with a series of de-oiling filters.
- Industrial technology compressors
- High quality in design, components and manufacturing
- Factory tested complete compressed air system use of world class rotary screw elements, designed for continuous operation
- High quality manufacturing standards, make the CPA compressor a highly reliable compressed air system
Technical Data Open table
|Model||Pressure (BAR G)||Motor||M3/HR||CFM||db(A)||Weight in Kg.||L W H in mm|
|CPA 7||`7-10||7.5||5.5||`51-38||`30-22||68||FM:195 TM:695 TMD:725||FM : 965 x 617 x 1040 TM/TMD : 1925 x 617 x 1640|
|CPA 10||`7-10-13||10||7.5||`70-60-47||`42-35-28||68||FM:215 TM:715 TMD:740|
|CPA 15||`7-10-13||15||11||`99-84-73||`58-50-43||68||FM:230 TM:730 TMD:765|
|CPA 20||`7-10-13||20||15||`120-107-88||`71-63-52||68||FM:235 TM:735 TMD:770|
- Unit performance measured according to ISO 1217 Ed 3 Annex C. 1996.
- Noise level measured according to Pneurop / CAGI PN8NTC2