New Products: CP7215H and CP7255H two-handed RO Sanders
Chicago Pneumatic is pleased to announce the introduction of 2 new material removal tools to the expanding Chicago Pneumatic tool line-up, the CP7215H and CP7255H random orbital sanders. These new sanders are designed for comfort and control during long periods of use and are especially well suited for working on vertical surfaces. The CP7255H with its 3/16” random orbit is perfect for general sanding while the CP7215H has a 3/8” orbit for more aggressive applications. The sanders are easily visually indentified by their color-coded orbit ring with the CP7215H having a black orbit ring and the CP7755H having a red orbit ring.
- Premium CP low vibration pads
- Ergonomic teardrop housing provides comfort and support during protracted and extended period of use.
- The long composite handle on both sanders provides additional comfort and control and is particularly useful on vertical surfaces.
- Quick and easy speed control.
- The sanders’ ergonomic trigger fits flush within the teardrop housing to provide greater comfort and ease of use.
- Rear exhaust muffler minimizes the sound level (81dBA) for the user.
In addition to the CP quality built into each tool, these new sanders boast a value and price point well within the reach of the professional technician. The value and durability built into these tools assure the user of years of service and unsurpassed return on their material removal tool investment.