CPC Series: Stationary screw air compressors
- Rotary screw air compressors offer high efficiency and reliability.
- Electric motor, asynchronous, three-phase, class F standard.
- Trapezoidal belt transmission system high yield and self-ventilating.
- Anti-vibration: the motor-compressor unit is mounted on anti-vibration supports that isolate the moving components from the rest of the structure.
- Tubing: All the components of the machine that are subject to vibration, are connected to each other with flexible tubing, with a seal that absorbs the vibration generated by the components in motion.
- Incapsulated air intake filter is designed to catch any solid particles present in the surrounding air.
- Oil filter cartridge for guaranteed ease of maintenance.
- high efficiency, multi-stage Air-oil separator with following features:
- visual level indicator
- oil top-off plug
- condensation discharge
- safety valve
- Minimum pressure and check valve to guarantee the proper flow of lubricating oil from the machine's initial start-up phase and during idle operation.
- Command and control panel in a sealed, shock-resistant cabinet made of 12/10 steel sheet metal with reliable electrical components from primary makers, tested under the most adverse conditions.
- ES 3000 controller card. An efficient automatic compressor regulation system that provides continuous monitoring of the entire compressor plant.
- Main switch with door interlock standard, prepared for emergency opening under load.
- Air-oil radiator block-type with large exchange surface allows compressed air to be output at a low temperature and to maintain the optimum temperature of the circulating oil.