Regardless of the application, Chicago Pneumatic has the generator that matches the demands of your construction environment. In addition to a complete standard scope of supply, the generators can be complemented with a host of optional features (high capacity fuel tanks, advanced controllers, trailer options, etc) to provide you with enhanced functionality and versatility.
Standard features and benefits of CP Generators
- Perkins engine and Leroy-Somer alternator provides high uptime backed by worldwide support
- Galvanized canopy for robust design and corrosion resistance
- Large fuel tank provides high fuel autonomy
- Analogue Ampmeter, Voltmeter and fuel gauge for ease of operation
- Lifting eye and forklift slots for fast and easy handling
- Open frame version available to meet flexible operation requirements
- Low noise to meet requirements in noise sensitive areas
CPDG generators have been designed to meet the tough demands of the construction industry.
CPSG units are built to withstand the toughest worksite conditions, making them ideal for operators seeking a consistent source of primary power while working 24/7 in a wide variety of construction applications.
Like all CP products, our portable generators are based on more than a century of construction industry experience. They will give you the power you need, where and when you need it, to get straight to work and get the job done.