ISN Tool Dealer Expo
Among the world’s largest tool distributor shows, the Integrated Supply Network (ISN) Tool Dealer Expo took place from June 26 – 27 in Orlando, Fla., giving Chicago Pneumatic a captive audience for the launch of an exciting range of revolutionary tools.
- CP7735 – 3/8 inch impact wrench with 406 Nm (300 ft./lbs.) of torque
- CP7722 – this new 3/8 inch butterfly impact wrench provides 122 Nm (90 ft.-lbs.) of ultimate torque, while weighing only 0.9 kg (2.09 lbs).
- CP7824 - 3/8 inch swivel head ratchet with four-position swivel head
- CP7500DK – the world’s only cutting and grinding tool is now available in a kit with safety glasses and both cutting pads and grinding disks
- CP7858/CP7859 – two high-speed pneumatic belt sanders perfect for sanding in confined areas, on contours and over rugged surfaces
- CP7215H/CP7225H – two-hand version of our popular teardrop random orbit palm sanders
All of this action took place in CP’s own tropical paradise. The CP “Tiki Hut” style booth offered the 750 jobbers and more than 1,500 in attendance an oasis in the middle of the madness that is the Tool Dealer Expo. While relaxing to the beat of steel drums, customers also got the chance to meet custom hot rod designer Rich Evans, a true advocate of the Chicago Pneumatic brand.
Chicago Pneumatic, a world-leading impact wrench manufacturer, presents the world’s first ½ inch pneumatic impact wrench with side-to-side forward/reverse functionality. Feel the perfectly-balanced weight distribution. Control your tightening and loosening like never before with the full teasing trigger.